Frustrated at being unable to get your hands on the newest bestsellers because our buildings are closed? We’ll be offering curbside pickup soon — keep an eye out for the announcement. In the meantime, these recent/upcoming titles are available in our cloudLibrary digital collection, ready to be downloaded to your favorite device.
- 24: Life Stories and Lessons From the Say Hey Kid by Willie Mays and John Shey — The legendary Willie Mays shares the inspirations and influences responsible for guiding him on and off the field in this reflective and inspirational memoir.
- Bezonomics: How Amazon is Changing Our Lives and What the World’s Best Companies Are Learning From It by Brian Dumanie — An in-depth, revelatory, and unbiased look at Amazon’s world-dominating business model, the current competitors either imitating or trying to outfox Amazon, and the ways Bezonomics is shaping the life of every American consumer—from an award-winning Fortune magazine writer.
- Dark Mirror: Edward Snowden and the American Surveillance State by Barton Gellman — The first master narrative of the surveillance state that emerged after 9/11 and why it matters, based on scores of hours of conversation with Snowden and groundbreaking reportage in Washington, London, Moscow and Silicon Valley.
- Lady In Waiting: My Extraordinary Life In the Shadow of the Crown by Anne Glenconner — An extraordinary memoir of drama, tragedy, and royal secrets by Anne Glenconner–a close member of the royal circle and lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.
- The Lincoln Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch — The bestselling authors of The First Conspiracy now turn their attention to a little-known, but true story about a failed assassination attempt on President Lincoln
- A Week At the Shore by Barbara Delinsky — A captivating new novel about a woman whose unexpected reunion with her estranged family forces her to confront a devastating past.
- Who Did You Tell? by Lesley Kara — A recovering alcoholic’s dark secrets catch up with her in this gripping novel of psychological suspense.
- Tom Clancy Firing Point by Mike Maden — Jack Ryan, Jr. is out to avenge the murder of an old friend, but the vein of evil he’s tapped into may run too deep for him to handle.
- Mrs. Lincoln’s Sisters by Jennifer Chiaverini — The New York Times bestselling author of Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker returns to her most famous heroine, Mary Todd Lincoln, in this compelling story of love, loss, and sisterhood rich with history and suspense.
- The Queen’s Secret by Karen Harper — In this riveting novel of royal secrets and intrigue, Karen Harper lifts the veil on one of the world’s most fascinating families, and how its “secret weapon” of a matriarch maneuvered her way through one of the most dangerous chapters of the century.
- The End of October by Lawrence Wright — In this riveting medical thriller–from the Pulitzer Prize winner and best-selling author–Dr. Henry Parsons, an unlikely but appealing hero, races to find the origins and cure of a mysterious new killer virus as it brings the world to its knees.
–Regina S., Collection Management Specialist