With your Bucks County library card, you now have free, unlimited digital access to The Wall Street Journal.
You can read the daily online edition of The Wall Street Journal from any location. You’ll also have access to four years of archives, an e-replica of today’s paper, more than 30 newsletters and alerts, and informative videos and podcasts produced by The Wall Street Journal.
How to Access The Wall Street Journal
- Click the Wall Street Journal link in the E-Library.
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
- You will be taken to a page to create an account with a name, email address and password. If you already have a Wall Street Journal account, just log in.
- Enjoy 72 hours of access to The Wall Street Journal!
- After 72 hours, you can use the E-Library link again for another 72 hours of free access. Enter your library card number and PIN. Select “Sign In” and enter the email address and password you set up originally.
Please do not share your Wall Street Journal login with anybody else.
Access to The Wall Street Journal is funded by Bucks County Free Library through the support of the Hamilton G. Disbrow Trust.