You’ll find a lot of information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Internet and in the media — even when talking with friends and neighbors. The problem is, a lot of what you might hear is wrong. To help you stay informed on news about COVID-19, and get up-to-date recommendations for prevention and treatment, we’ve compiled this list of resources.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- What You Should Know About Coronavirus Disease 2019
- How to Get Your Household Ready for COVID-19
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
World Health Organization
- Advice for the Public (includes videos)
News and Other Websites
- New York Times: Latest News and Updates; Daily Coronavirus Briefing — use your library card to access the New York Times for free.
- AP News: Understanding the Outbreak
- Comics for Good: Comic Series on COVID-19
- NPR: Just for Kids – A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus
- Germ Smart Kids: How to Wash Your Hands (Video)
- CDC: Cover Your Coughs and Sneezes (Video)