Every day at the library, we see hundreds of stories unfold at our branches: a child discovers the love of reading; a caregiver learns how to better assist an aging parent; a local nonprofit meets in our conference room… We are proud to be a part of your story and grateful for the many ways that you’ve impacted ours this year.
2019 in Review
- You checked out 2,761,290 items
- Of that number, nearly 23% were digital downloads
- The 7 branches recorded more than 1,710,853 visits
- 141,887 people attended 4,915 programs
- We added 58,498 items to the collection
- Summer Quest 2019:
- More than 53,500 people attended 1,343 events
- We served 3,367 free lunches at the Levittown and Bensalem branches
- Summer reading participants helped to donate 4 goats, 4 honeybee colonies, 2 sheep and 1 llama to communities in need
- Most popular titles:
- Adult Book: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Juvenile Book: Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas by Dav Pilkey
- Movie: Crazy Rich Asians
Our stories begin with YOU. By giving to The Annual Fund, you help us to write the next chapter. 100% of your tax-deductible gift is used to help us grow and innovate and enhance our programs and services. To donate, visit buckslib.org/donate.
Bucks County Free Library is a tax-exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 23-1520310. For more information about how you can support Bucks County Free Library, visit buckslib.org/support.