Don’t worry about lugging your equipment or cables to the library. Our skilled staff members are trained to assist you with your personal devices and computers over the phone and with remote software.
- Need help with e-books or audiobooks? We’ll work with you.
- Have trouble setting up your device? We’ll help.
- Have a virus? We’ll remove it.
- Device running slow? We’ll fix it.
- To keep your device running its best, we’ll tune it up.
Schedule an appointment or check our calendar for available dates and times.
Schedule an Appointment
You’ll like this if…
- You think FREE is a good price
- You enjoy receiving quality technical support
- You want support without leaving the comfort of your own home.
Support is a click away.
DIY Links & Downloads
Scan for viruses, malware, spyware, and other system weaknesses.
What if I’m infected?
The best thing to do is to eradicate the problem right away. A delay could lead to slow performance, more infections, data security issues or even data loss. Don’t fear. We’ve got you covered with our virus and spyware removal service.
One Button Studio
The One Button Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button. The One Button Studio is located at the Yardley-Makefield branch of the Bucks County Free Library. Reservations can be made above.