We’ll help your child learn to code without a computer with Unplugged Coding, a free program starting in February for children in grades 1-5. It will be offered at all seven Bucks County Free Library branches.
Take a look at our online calendar to see when Unplugged Coding will be offered at your branch. Online registration is required.
- Join us for fun activities like creating art bots, which help teach kids about circuits and computational thinking.
- Make binary jewelry to learn about binary code.
- Play card games to learn about conditionals.
- Make pixel art with a friend to learn how computers think.
- Discover Ozobots and how to code them to learn about algorithms.
Each week of this six-week program features stand-alone activities, so kids don’t have to attend every session (although they’ll want to!).