Thank you for having a library card and for recognizing the value that the Bucks County Free Library brings to this community. We are grateful to celebrate another successful year, and we look forward to seeing you in 2017!
Please consider supporting Bucks County Free Library with a tax-deductible donation. Visit www.buckslib.org/donate or call Michelle Wexler, Development Director, at (215) 348-0332 x1115 to make a gift. Thank you!
2016 in Review
- The seven branches recorded more than 1,000,000 visits
- Members downloaded more than 385,000 e-books
- Patrons read 3,009,495 minutes during the Summer Reading Challenge
- Volunteers logged nearly 10,000 hours
- IT Staff hosted more than 8,000 Help Desk appointments
- Cardholders checked our more than 2,250,000 materials
- Penn’s Little Village opened at the Langhorne Branch in July