If you or someone you know needs mobility and ability assistance, you’ll want to check out our new “Try It: Ability Tools” collection. These useful gadgets and devices are guaranteed to make your life easier.
Bring home an item from the collection, and test it out to see if it works for you:
- Auto Cane: help for getting into and out of your car
- Companion Pet Cat: a comforting presence for those who cannot have a real pet
- EZ-Riser: improve the ease with which you can get up or down from a kneeling or sitting position
- Grab It: reach hard-to-reach items
- HurryCane: a cane that will stabilize your foot and pivot like an ankle; it can stand on its own and be folded quickly
- Sock Slider: will help you slide your socks on and remove them without bending over, twisting or turning
In addition, you can visit your branch for our Try It: Ability Tool demonstrations, scheduled throughout November and December. These demonstrations are given by our Help Desk staff and include additional tools that are not part of our collection, such as the Grandpad and Amazon Echo Show.