The Brother PE 800 embroidery machine is your go-to digital embroidery tool. Once this machine is threaded and your design is ready to go, the Brother PE 800 will automatically embroider your design onto any fabric you want (as long as you’re using the appropriate needle). This embroidery machine comes preloaded with 11 fonts and over 100 designs and borders. All designs can be customized and edited right on the machine so you can immediately start creating. You can also import your own design files onto the machine via a USB.
Please note: The Brother PE 800 is not a sewing machine. It only embroiders.
What You’ll Need
The Brother PE800 requires several materials in order for it to be used. Crafters will need to bring in their own embroidery threads and fabric to embroider. The library provides tear-away embroidery stabilizer and pre-wound bobbins at a small cost. Crafters are able to use their own stabilizers and bobbins as long as they are compatible with our machine. Please see the recommended materials lists for materials that are compatible with our equipment.
- Prewound Bobbin…$0.50/bobbin
- Embroidery Stabilizer…$1.00/linear foot
Reserve an Embroidery Machine. Please note:
- Customers are permitted one 120 minute session per day.
- Extra time may be granted (at the discretion of staff) if no one is waiting.
- If your project runs over your time limit, we will allow it to continue to print until completion or until the next appointment arrives and is ready to print (whichever occurs first).
- Projects will be stopped 30 minutes before closing.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.