Meeting Rooms and Group Study Rooms
- Meeting rooms designated by Bucks County Free Library (BCFL) for public booking are available for rental by non-profit community groups or individuals, when not in use by the library or Friends of the Library. The rooms are to be used for cultural, civic, informational, and educational presentations and activities. Proof of non-profit status or non-commercial purpose must be provided.
- All meetings must be open to the general public.
- All Meeting Room and Group Study Room requests must be made online.
- You must agree to the MEETING ROOM POLICY and GROUP STUDY POLICY and fee schedules to be directed to BCFL’s online calendar. Click here to accept the policy and begin the reservation process.
- Complete and submit the online room reservation application after choosing your reservation time/date.
- Before you make any further plans, wait to receive your “room request status change” email. Your meeting is not officially booked until your request has been approved.